Internationalization Strategies are important criteria for teacher education in all sectors of the University College of Teacher Education. This applies to studies in initial teacher education and in continuous professional development, to personnel development and to the area of research.
- consider international contacts as important issues in teacher education.
- open up international experiences for students.
- support the enhancement and consolidation of language competences.
- determine and implement international/intercultural/diversity-aware competences.
- promote the internationalization of teaching staff.
- promote mobility and multilingualism of all members of staff.
- utilize the expertise of international experts.
- arrange international conferences as well as in-service teacher training.
- focus on the perspective of international developments in school and the educational system.
- support the members of staff in their establishment in the international scientific community.