The research projects of the University College of Teacher Education - Carinthia are guided by content-related areas of focus, whose goal and performance plan were formulated in connection with a broad process of discussion.
Research projects are currently be carried out in the following areas:
- Teaching methodology research for primary and secondary education with a focus on teaching methodology for the natural sciences.
- Intercultural pedagogy, with a focus on language didactics/multilingualism, global learning, migration, and peace education.
- Bilingualism, bilingual school systems, and the Slovenian language.
- The individual and their physical, psychological, spiritual and social needs.
- Pilots projects in the theory and practice of school development.